We are pleased to announce that we have welcomed a new volunteer, Nicki Meharg.
Originally from Northern Ireland, Nicki has dived all over the world and having spent 20 years visiting Pembrokeshire, has now settled in Marloes. Qualified as a diving instructor, Nicki is passionate about the marine environment, which attracted her to the work [...]
Pembrokeshire based voluntary group Neptune’s Army of Rubbish Cleaners (NARC) is celebrating its 10th anniversary this dive season. Founded in 2005 by local diver Dave Kennard, the army of volunteers has carried out hundreds of dives to help protect the coast of Pembrokeshire.
As well as the more common finds such as plastic bags, shopping trolleys, bikes, [...]
- NARC joins forces with Loutraki Divers to help clean Greek seas
- Neptune’s Army of Rubbish Cleaners initiative shortlisted for the Campaign for National Parks Park Protector of the Year Award
- NARC invited to launch of Global Ghost Gear Initiative (GGGI) in London
- Narc working with World Animal Protection and local fisherman
- Neptune’s Army welcomes new volunteer
- Rubbish army celebrates 10 years of underwater cleaning
- Penguins join the litter army
- Underwater litter pickers get in the driver’s seat
- NARC raising awareness of marine litter on the BBCs One Show
- 2013 goes down a one of NARC’s best clean up years